Senior Drupal Developers
VERB is looking out for highly experienced Drupal developers to come join our busy team, ideally also with WordPress and other CMS experience. This is a great opportunity to work in a fantastic office with a great team of 95+ people who really love what they do; creating awesome work for an expanding list of global travel and hospitality clients.
What We’re Looking For
- A minimum of three to five years' experience in a high quality LAMP web development environment
- Extensive knowledge of Drupal 6, 7 and experience with Drupal 8.
- Knowledge of Drupal core, including its Database, Field and Form APIs.
- Experience working with version control systems.
- Experience creating custom components/modules/plug-ins to integrate with CMS-based websites
- Strong problem solving skills and a broad knowledge of web development techniques and principles
- Knowledge of current Web trends and standards.
- Understanding of basic Linux/Unix commands
- Familiarity with Web infrastructure technologies like SSL, DNS, Apache
- The ability to work across multiple projects without compromising quality
- The ability to perform usability and functionality testing to ensure favorable user experience and stable system operation
- Eagerness to participate in team status meetings and brainstorming sessions
- The ability to communicate project and task status and any issues to internal and external stakeholders