VERB is a digital marketing agency in downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia and with a new office located in Victoria, British Columbia. Our global clients offer the opportunity to work and collaborate with some of the world’s biggest destinations, resorts, and travel brands—and with our employee travel credit, it’s easy to experience them for yourself. We take a balanced approach to work/life and have fun at the office. Meet your coworkers at our kegs for an end-of-week beverage, get discounts on transit, fitness, and farm-fresh food. Plus, we give you the chance to get active, both with recreational sports leagues and community volunteering.
Sound good? Great, here’s who we’re looking for…
Are you an Account Coordinator who has experience in the digital marketing industry? Do you want to create awesome work for some of the most exciting brands in the global travel and luxury space?
Well here’s your chance.
Join our busy team, work in a fantastic office with a great group of 100+ people who really love what they do. And work your magic.
What You Will Do
The Account Coordinator is responsible for providing on-going direct support to Account Managers, Account Directors, and Senior Leadership. They work within the accounts team to align marketing and company initiatives, activities, and scheduling, to deliver successful results to our clients. This includes but is not limited to:
- Function as liaison between the Account Manager, Senior Management, creative and development teams
- Coordinate, schedule and monitor creative and development resources against project scope and timelines, ensuring projects are operating within budget and timelines
- Coordination of day-to-day requirements, such as website builds, on-going maintenance, and newsletters for a variety of clients
- Interact with agency senior account management to ensure that issues affecting client services and creative projects are communicated and resolved within a reasonable amount of time
- Collaborate with team members throughout the agency to see the successful implementation of all projects
- Uncover and articulate research, insight, and strategic models to help advance the business interests of clients
- Collaborate and create presentations and proposals as required
- Solid understanding of project process and clearly understand vision for accounts
- General client support duties as directed by Account Manager or Director
What We're Looking For
- 0-3 years’ experience in marketing/ advertising industry
- Post-secondary education with a focus on advertising, marketing, communications, or business
- Highly organized and ability to function in a fast-paced business environment
- Demonstrated ability to create and present reviews to both clients and internal management
- Confident thinker and open to ideas of others
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Highly meticulous and detail-oriented
- Experience across a range of digital media
- Clear understanding of website analytics