Senior Content Marketing Strategist
Some of the most exciting brands in the travel and luxury space need their websites to rank higher in search results, for their digital ads to reach hyper-targeted audiences, for their blogs to find highly-engaged, niche markets. They need data-driven insights that will drive business results.
That’s where you come in.
VERB Interactive is looking for someone who can join our content marketing team to collaborate with writers, social media marketers and SEO strategists, user experience experts and creative designers to come up with the insights and ideas required to make stronger campaigns, higher-performing websites and ranking blog content.
We’re looking for a senior team member who can think strategically, lead clearly and who has tactical experience in conducting research and implementing ideas.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Use a suite of marketing technology tools to creation actionable-insights for websites, content, social media and campaigns
- Foster a data-driven culture within the entire organization
- Clearly and succinctly explain the rationale for decisions and recommendations to clients based on SEO research, content performance analytic, search trends and industry best practices
- Work directly with SEO strategists and coordinators to evolve optimization strategies and tactics
- Work directly with social and web analytics experts to evolve the reporting process
Our ideal candidate has:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in digital marketing, analytics, SEO or similar
- Work with multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Experience with Google products (Google Analytics, Tag Manager, AdWords, etc) and/or similar (Adobe Analytics), BrightEdge, Moz and Facebook Analytics.