Email Marketing Specialist
VERB is a digital marketing agency located in downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia and with a new office located in Victoria, British Columbia. Our global clients offer the opportunity to work and collaborate with some of the world’s biggest destinations, resorts, and travel brands—and with our employee travel credit, it’s easy to experience them for yourself. We take a balanced approach to work/life and have fun at the office. Meet your coworkers at our kegs for an end-of-week beverage, get discounts on transit, fitness, and farm-fresh food. Plus, we give you the chance to get active, both with recreational sports leagues and community volunteering.
Sound good? Great, here’s who we’re looking for…
Do you have an interest in marketing automation? Do you know Salesforce Marketing Cloud? Do you have experience with email and newsletter campaigns? Do you want to create awesome work for some of the most exciting brands in the global travel and luxury space?
Well here’s your chance.
Join our busy team, work in a fantastic office with a great group of 130+ people who really love what they do. And work your magic.
What You’ll Do
The Salesforce Email Marketing Specialist works closely with our clients to build and optimize their marketing automation programs, including emails, newsletters, and various promotional activities. This includes but is not limited to:
- Setting up email segmentation and email journeys in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Building preference centres using the Salesforce suite of products
- Preparing, testing, and deploying marketing campaigns
- Optimizing clients’ marketing automation efforts to improve prospective leads and drive revenue via e-marketing campaigns
- Learn all aspects of the Salesforce platform in use, share learnings with the team and ensure that product updates are taking place accordingly
- Work closely with both internal VERB teams, as well as directly with the client
What We’re Looking For
- Previous Salesforce administration experience
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma
- Solid understanding of email and marketing campaign automation concepts
- Google Analytics certification
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- The ability to work across multiple projects without compromising quality
- The ability to communicate project and task status and any issues to internal and external stakeholders
Of course we offer the basic benefits (vacation, sick time, health and dental, professional development), however we are proud to offer additional perks such as:
- Yearly travel credit
- Remote and flexible working arrangements
- Transit discounts
- Fitness discounts
- Free office snacks and drinks
- Recreational sports teams
- Health spending account
- Farm share program
- Recognition rewards