Senior/Intermediate Digital Strategist
VERB is a digital marketing agency in downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia and with a new office located in Victoria, British Columbia. Our global clients offer the opportunity to work and collaborate with some of the world’s biggest destinations, resorts, and travel brands—and with our employee travel credit, it’s easy to experience them for yourself. We take a balanced approach to work/life and have fun at the office. Meet your coworkers at our kegs for an end-of-week beverage, get discounts on transit, fitness, and farm-fresh food. Plus, we give you the chance to get active, both with recreational sports leagues and community volunteering.
Sound good? Great, here’s who we’re looking for…
Do you love coming up with a plan and seeing it through? Do you live to drive results? Are you motivated by insights?
Then this is the role for you. We’re looking for a well-rounded digital strategist with experience developing targeted campaigns and implementing plans across Google, Bing, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn. You live to connect with clients and teams to drive results with fresh creative and the latest digital channels and tactics. And then provide smart analysis and recommendations about what happened and what you’d do differently next time.
Our Senior/Intermediate Digital Strategist will work for some of the most exciting brands in the global travel and luxury space and will build relationships with our biggest clients.
Join our growing team, work in a fantastic office with a great group of 130+ people who really love what they do. And work your magic.
What You’ll Do
The Senior/Intermediate Digital Strategist will plan, execute and report on integrated marketing tactics and campaigns. You’ll:
- Analyze and interpret data
- Create campaign channel and marketing plans and execute
- Work with creative teams to develop fresh concepts and ideas that drive results
What We’re Looking For
- A minimum of 5+ years hands-on digital marketing experience
- Post-secondary education in marketing, business, or communications
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, DoubleClick, Adobe Analytics
- Keen interest in data interpretation
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to communicate technical information using everyday language
- Knowledge of current digital trends and standards
- The ability to work across multiple projects without compromising quality
- Previous agency experience is an asset
Nice to haves:
- Certifications/accreditations with Google, Facebook Blueprint or Bing
- Hands on experience in setting up Google Tag Manager (GTM) containers, particularly for eCommerce tracking, cross-domain tracking and working with the DataLayer
Of course we offer the basic benefits (vacation, sick time, health and dental, professional development), however we are proud to offer additional perks such as:
- Yearly travel credit
- Remote and flexible working arrangements
- Transit discounts
- Fitness discounts
- Free office snacks and drinks
- Recreational sports teams
- Health spending account
- Farm share program
- Recognition rewards
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!